(in effect from 21 May 2018)
§ 1 General
2. This Policy explains what personal data we collect from the Store users and how we use, disclose and protect such data. In this Policy, we also describe the User''s rights in respect of personal data.
3. Our data administrator is Rudolf Indruch, with its registered office at Salard 549, 417450 Salard, entered in the Oficiul National Al Registrului Comertului maintained by the Minister of Development, Tax Id. No. (CUI): 32342680, Business Registry Number: J5/1630/2013 (hereinafter: “EULIFA.COM”). Your personal data are protected under the applicable laws and regulations, and stored on secured servers.
4. The Administrator has appointed an inspector for personal data protection who can be contacted by e-mail to email@example.com.
§ 2 Data collection
1. EULIFA.COM collects data regarding: - natural persons who engage in business or professional activities (hereinafter: “Entrepreneurs”); - natural persons who perform legal operations which are not directly related to their business or professional activities (hereinafter collectively: “Customers”).
2. We collect personal data from Customers when they register at the Store by setting up a Customer Account.
3. To set up a Customer Account at the Store, Customers are required to provide the following data: a) first and last name; b) address (street, house/flat No., post code, city/town and country); c) e-mail address; d) telephone number.
4. If you are an Entrepreneur, you will be also required to provide your registered business name and Tax Id.
5. Customers or Entrepreneurs may change the data listed in sections 3,4 at their own discretion. They may also demand from us that we delete, stop collecting or restrict the collection of such data. We reserve the right to refuse to delete the data where necessary for other reasons.
6. When you are using the Store websites, certain additional information is automatically collected (the IP address of your computer and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, domain name, browser type, access time and the operating system type). EULIFA.COM uses the IP address to identify technical issues with the server, for analytics (e.g. to locate the regions from which most of our website traffic comes), for administering and improving the Store, for security purposes, as well as for identifying potential web crawlers that browse our Store website causing server overload.
§ 3 How we use the data collected from you
1. When you set up a Customer Account at the Store, your data will be used to enable you to create and manage you private Customer Account, and to shop at the Store, which includes enabling us to process and deliver your orders.
2. EULIFA.COM discloses Customer data to third-party providers which process personal data on behalf of EULIFA.COM – for instance, for the purposes of sending newsletters or the products ordered. EULIFA.COM will also provide such data to third parties where requested by public authorities, including courts of law, and where necessary to help prevent illegal practices or protect EULIFA.COM against third-party claims. 4. EULIFA.COM reserves the right to transfer the personal data it has collected in the case of ownership transfer in respect of the store, business reorganisation or other ownership changes.
§ 4 Your rights
1. Once you provide your personal data to EULIFA.COM, you have the right to: - access such data; - rectify such data; - request that such data be deleted; - transfer such data; - refuse to allow such data to be processed for other purposes, e.g. marketing.
2. If you provided your data to EULIFA.COM and believe that there has been a violation of personal-data protection laws, you may report this to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data.
§ 5 Data security
1. EULIFA.COM has a range of technologies and organisational solutions in place to protect your data from loss, misuse or modification. EULIFA.COM shall protect all your data in accordance with the applicable security and confidentiality standards.
2. If you lose the password to your Customer Account at the Store, for whatever reason, the Store will allow you to create a new password. However, the Store does send password reminders. Your Customer password will be stored at the database in encrypted form to prevent unauthorised access. To create a new password, you will have to provide your e-mail address in the form available under the “Password Reminder” link provided in the Customer Account log-in form. The password will be automatically sent to the e-mail address provided during registration or other email address you have entered using the Change Profile option.
3. EULIFA.COM never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence, asking you to provide your login data, including in particular the password to access your Customer Account. Such information is also never provided by traditional mail, e-mail or telephone.
§ 6 Age verification
1. Compliance with children's online privacy protection act. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
1. The Store uses the small text files called cookies. EULIFA.COM stores cookies, if enabled by your browser, are recorded on the devices of the Store and Forum visitors. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain that the cookie has come from, and a randomly generated unique number of this file. The information collected using cookies allows EULIFA.COM to personalise its products for Store and Forum visitors. Cookies are also used for web analytics to measure product-related traffic at the Store.
2. EULIFA.COM uses its cookies to: - recognise the Store Customer to track the Customer (after login) during a session so that the Customer does not have to provide the login and password each time he or she moves from page to page; - conduct website traffic analyses, studies and audits, and in particular to produce anonymised statistics to help us understand how Customers use the Store and improve the layout and content of the website; - collect general and anonymised statistics using Google Analytics.
§ 7 Changes
3. Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy comes into effect on 21 May 2018.